Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sushi Tei @ Pondok Indah Mall, Jakarta

I was in Jakarta 2 weeks ago with my family and I think I did mentioned I had quite a blast holiday at that time, didn't I? razz

During the weekends when I was there, my dad brought us to one of the major shopping complex, called Pondok Indah Mall, if I'm not mistaken. And thanks to my brother's recommendation, we went to Sushi Tei!

Sushi Tei

And damn, I was actually hooked on their soft shell crab.
surprised Damn tasty okay!

*Warning* I'm going to flood this post with all the yummy food that we ordered. *Saliva post behold!!*mrgreen

Before we tempt you, here's some snapshots of the menu. They got very interesting prices too!!

PS: I just found that Sushi Tei's website also have their menu and the full list of their food. Oh well. At least mine is the Rupiah Version of Sushi Tei. :P

Sushi Tei #1

Spot-the-macha-ice-cream menu!
Sushi Tei #2

Sushi Tei #3

Cold Cuts Heaven... salmon~ *slurp slurp*
Sushi Tei #4

Individual sushi~
Sushi Tei #5

I still remembered their Edamame's price is double Sushi King's one. :(

Sushi Tei #6

Temaki temaki!! Unagi Temaki, oishi!! :P
Sushi Tei #7

The big bowl menu..
Sushi Tei #8

The ginger that is given for free on every table..
Sushi Tei #9

Father and Son, flipping anxiously...
Sushi Tei #10

Hot Macha~
Sushi Tei #11

Now, this is call food.. :D:D:D
yummy

My favorite of them all!! YUMMY!!
Cold Cuts

This one is nice too! Thanks bro for recommending :D:D Raw Squid!!
Sotong

This is Spicy Ramen, kononnya..
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Ramen in action!
Photobucket

I don't recommend this as the curry/stew of this is quite different. more like Indonesia style of curry. The lemak kind. I prefer Japins over this one.

And the king of Sushi Tei. :P This one is very crispy. And soft in the inside! very nice!! highly recommended!!
Soft shell crab

Photobucket

We had quite a good time there and the environment is quite nice too! However, the price is quite high if compared to Sushi King though. :)

Just look at the queue! I couldn't believe that people would actually be queueing up at this time just to eat Sushi Tei at this point of time!! Recession is just nothing to them :P

Photobucket

My Tummy Says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin