Monday, March 23, 2009

Rou Gu Cha King @ Queensbay

Everytime the mood gets down, the next best thing to cheer me up is always FOOD! Just looking at the pictures really do cheer me up abit.

Let me present you Rou Gu Cha King. Also named Bak Kut Teh King.

This shop is so cool you know! They even had their own website! Damn Chun!

They had their new branch in Queensbay which is located at lower ground (LG) floor, just between The Chicken Rice shop and Siam Express. If I'm not mistaken, they took over BreadTalk's shop. :)

The Yummy Menu. You can get this in their website too! *Warning, they had very good pictures in there!*

Menu 1

Menu2

Menu3
Can you spot Abalone?!! They also got that! If I'm not mistaken, it is RM138

Side Order Menu
Menu4

Noodles. Bak Kut Teh Noodles! Can you imagine the variety of this? :D
Menu 5

Menu 6

Me and my friends ordered the Set Meal. Which is more worth it and comes with these ...
Photobucket

Close up...
Taugeh..
Taugeh

Dim Sum I think.. some chinese pancake...
pancake

The dessert - Guai Ling Gou.. which is good for the skin, kononnya..
GLG

And the Main thing that I ordered for myself.. Rou Gu Cha Dry (Set)RM12.90
Dry RGC

Taking the leaves off...
Dry RGC
Looks yummy right! Not bad. The waiter told me that they "fry" the Rou Gu Cha..

My kawan-kawan's order of ...
Rou Gu Cha - Red Wine (SET) RM13.90
Red Wine

Which is the same as normal Rou Gu Cha, just added with a teaspoon (I think) of Red Wine.

And the other Kawan's Rou Gu Cha Noodle (SET) RM10.90
* Note: No Taugeh or Pancake for this set*
Photobucket

The noodle texture is good too. Very *QQ*. :D Springy..! There are a variety types of noodles that you can choose from too!

And we also ordered Vinegar pork leg RM11.90. Nice. Just the way I like it. Not too sour and not too salty.
Too bad I didnt get to take the picture! Too hungry already! :D

Overall, the food is good. And quite affordable too! If you want to stay away from Kim Gary, like me, you can try Rou Gu Cha King! :D Their service is quite fast too!

Oh, btw, you can also add-in any extras that you like (ie. extra Streaky pork..).

One side note: The portion is quite small, so if you are extremely in a mood for food, better order more. :P

My Tummy Says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin