Monday, March 23, 2009

What the... Nice way to start my Monday :(

Seriously no mood la today. Some stupid *m* bang into my car when everyone was stopping on the bridge today. And guess what, they were looking so *angel like* and act as if nothing had happen!! The next thing I saw they were adjusting their motor gear and they were peeling off their number plate!!!! I was like WTF! evil The next thing I know, the person hop into their bike and sped off. Wa lau eh.
What a tactic! Must already had similar kind of experience before. Damn mempersiasui kan lah. WTH!! The only thing I saw when I met them again at the bridge front was *PFD 4143*. The passenger tried to cover up his number plate! WTH! Argh!!! I damn very TL with this kind of Malaysian. Sigh. Sienz.

And the damage... at this early day!! So damn spoil my mood. I even had to take half day off for this.
rolleyes

Stupid motorist!!
Hit and run

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin