Monday, March 30, 2009

Kozue Japanese Restaurant @ Gurney Plaza, Penang

By now, I think most of the Penangites know about Kozue Japanese Restaurant @ Gurney Plaza. So there's nothing for me to shout about but only to share what I got from there. mrgreen

Kozue

This restaurant located just outside of Maggie T (spot the Pink shop out there!). Kim Gary is also its opposite neighbour, and if your eyes only stuck to Kim Gary like me :P , then you probably missed this Kozue.

Kozue

The "Name".
Kozue

And a little wine section.
Wine

Let me show you some ONE blur menu photo. My cam is shaky when it comes to food. :P
Photobucket

I just realized I only got one picture about its menu. -_-

To start off, we ordered the sets (which I think it is more worthy and it comes with little side dishes). And these sets are available during lunch time and dinner time.

I got Kimchi Nabe Set (RM15++) and it comes with a bowl of rice, and some fruits & vege side dishes.
Kimchi
It isn't really sour but overall it tasted okay. It comes with some bacon in it which is something new for me. I didnt know bacon goes well with Kimchi. :P This set does not have any noodles in it. It is more like a "mini steamboat" which comes with some cabbage, bacon, meat and mushrooms.

My good friend ordered Chicken Butter Cheese Set (RM18++).
CBCS

I noticed it looked different compared to the other food blogger's picture. The cheese on top of the chicken looks pretty small sliced here. :(


The taste? So-so only. The sauce is something like teriyaki sauce. But it is not so tasty unlike the ones I had in
The sauce for this is something like teriyaki sauce. But I think I still prefer Japin @ Queensbay's teriyaki set.

The chicken portion for this Chicken Butter Cheese Set is also quite small. -_-

Here's some side orders we ordered.

This is something new. Something something sandwich. I forgot the name.
Kozue
And it comes with a cute butterfly deco stuck with it. This sandwich is like a combination of Japanese & Western.

Some barbecued bacon...
BBQ
Looks nice right? But it doesn't taste as nice as it looks though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The meat is a little "hard" and it requires some "teeth strength" for it. :P Or maybe I'm old. LOLz!

Overall for a portion like this, I will definitely opt myself in for Kim Gary. I'm a KG (reminds me of KiloGram?! -_-) fan which serves better for my tummy and wallet too!

My tummy says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin