Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday & The Brush Guard Haul

Happy Tuesday!!

I just need to get myself some "de-stress pill" after what happened yesterday. Too many things happened on Mar-23..

  • Hit & Run Accident on the Bridge
  • Food Poisoning (I don't understand this, what my family ate and I ate, are the same! rolleyes)
  • I dropped and broke my new Hydrating Essence / toner. (I only used once!! WTF!!)
  • I forgot to bring back my HP. -_-
While the good stuff is that, I got my Brush Guard already!! Whoopee!! :D

TBG

Geez. Finally it ended! *phew!!*

Feel much better after a nice Cadbury Chocolate drink! :D Thanks to my colleague who gave me this months ago. :P

Cadbury Choco

Cadbury Choco

The making...
Cadbury Choco

My Hot Hot Hot!! Cadbury..
Cadbury Choco

Even though it is not as tasty as my Milo, but then it do get my Tuesday started! :D

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin