Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seafood Dinner at Saung Grenvil in Jakarta, Best!

Last year, I went to Saung Grenvil @ Jakarta. And I didn't know I did not post it up here. -_- My bad.


Well, I think this was the best seafood that I ever tasted, in my life! Seriously!

Much better than those you get at Tambun (Penang, not the Ipoh Tambun).

Just look at these craps crabs!


Super macho looking, can!


And also bigger than my brother's hand!! (obviously I'm the one taking the pics, how to show tangan here! :P )


This is how it is cooked. Red and hot (spicy!) sauce crabs. Indo they called : Kepiting Saus Padang


Almost every table has an order of Kepiting Saus Padang! And it is seriously delicious. It is quite spicy and a little sweet taste combined.

Just look at it makes me hungry!!


The superb sauce!!


Are you feeling it yet? :P

Next is the fish. "Garing-Garing" (crispy) fish, I called. :P

How cool is that! :D

And some "kapa". I think it is called "kerang Kepa"


And some random veges.


Oh, not to forget, this is the drink that we cant get them in Malaysia. Kelapa Jeruk :D (Orange + Coconut), very fragrant!



Overall this is a very nice and unforgettable experience. A must try (especially the crab!!)if you are in Jakarta Barat! Price is quite reasonable too!

Btw, if you are a Standard Chartered CC holder, you get to have discounts on your food too! I think is 20% on the weekends, and 25% on the weekdays (If I remembered correctly)! In Malaysia, where got so much discount on seafood one! :P

My tummy says:


The Location (I got from the web!)

Saung Grenvil

Komplek Grenvil Blok AV - 12 A

Jakarta Barat

021 - 5659517

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin