Monday, March 16, 2009

A special occasion for a special person

Today is March -16, and I'm writing this *sweetttt* post dedicated specially dedicated to my Papa.


To my awesome dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
smile


Another year wiser already! How cool is that!!

Cake

Nothing beats having a sweet birthday with two "angel" kids mrgreen and a lovely wife!! razz

Nothing beats having a cool birthday outside of our home country! Which also means a holiday trip for us! mrgreen

Nothing beats having a yummy birthday with a Bakerzin treat (which taste x100000000 better than secret recipe!).
Bakerzin
And it cost a lot more than Secret Recipe's $$. RM10++ (plus tax) and comes with a decent packaging too!
Bakerzin Pack

We bought picked (and paid by the Birthday man -_-) Cookies and Cream flavour and it was oh-so-delicious! Thanks to my Brother (the food maniac) recommendation!
Photobucket

And they were awesome! Super Creamy, and taste just nice! And not too sweet too! Good for our health, but bad for our pocket.

Just look at it!
Photobucket

super.duper.sedap.
Photobucket

My Tummy Says (For this little Cake!)


The only Bakerzin in Penang Queensbay close down de.. Too bad though.. I just got to know how delicious this was...

Here's a random pic of my birthday daddy....
Photobucket

I wonder what has he wish for.... more money?! More USD?! or More newspapers? mrgreen

I also got him a pair of sandals by Scholl.
Scholl
And cam-whored with them.. hahahaha
Photobucket

We also went for our Saung Grenvil again during our trip. But I'll blog about it laterz. Belum edit lagi la.. lazy. :P Must enjoy my hols for now.

Last pic for a sweet memory! I hope you did enjoyed your bday, dad! :D
Us

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin