Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Japin @ Queensbay, heart them!

I just love Japanese food. I'm not talking about sushi or fresh salmon, I'm referring more towards the ramens and teriyaki chicken at Japin @ Queensbay in Penang.

It is located at the same floor as the GSC cinema but opposite end of it. In between Hong Kong Videos and SenQ.


The usual stuff that is placed on each table.





They have changed their menu recently and it has a little price difference (about RM2)compared to the old menu.

And of coz, new menu has much more to offer and much more interesting stuff.

On the not so good news, they have discontinued their green tea and dessert that used to come with the set menu. sad


Green Tea (a-la-carte)

I am still so in love with their Extra-spicy Ramen! Mind you, it is really extraaaaaaa spicy as stated! *warning*



So yummy looking right? and it is really yummy!!!

The ramen is nice, not sticky but just nice enough with the soup!

My boy ordered teriyaki chicken set (RM19.80). Which is my favourite too. Not too sweet and just nice. And I love their potato salad (on the left, beside the salad). But the portion of the salad is just too small lah. geez. Their ala carte for potato is a whooping of RM4 for a scoop.
The set comes with 2 piece of watermelon, a bowl of miso soup, and some small kimchi as
And of coz, a meal wouldn't be complete without me camwhoring! LOL! twisted

My twistedtummy says...


0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin