Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye bye 2008! A recap!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen

I really abandon this blog. LOL!

New Year, New Post.

Let me recall back what I have done in 2008.

1. I travel to Bangkok in January. For the second time with my Boy.
2. I bought 2 beauty machines which cost over 1K , and gave them an instant retirement after that. -_-
3. I bought a lot of skincare especially mask for over 100 pieces and finished my soft mask successfully this year.
4. Dye my hair4 times this year. Orange, Dark Brown, Orange Brown, Orange Brown.
5. Spend a lot on Hair Treatment in Orange.
6. I went to Melaka and KL with my Boy in July. Bought my first Guerlain Primer for RM200. -_- Got my cozy Bean Bag for the first time from a LYN and Got my first pair or Charles & Keith. *Still sleeping in the box* LOL
7. I travel to Jakarta with me mom in August. Went to Bandung with daddy's colleagues. Enjoying myself to the max and got my hair cut there in Johnny Andreas. lol
8. I got my DSLR for my Bday from mummy. *love* and got my first minolta lens from LYN too! I also joined Sony's workshop in Oct, at Batu Ferringhi. And shot two babes there. LOL!!
9. I spend a lot on Make up this year with the usual MAC. Venture myself in new stuff such as Coastal Scents, QueenJulene, Dior Powder, MAC loose mineral foundation, Everydayminerals, 4 pair of coloured Contact lenses, hair extensions, dresses, Black skinny jeans, MNG, Sport shoes (RM300 -_-), Nike Sportswear, Adidas, Sweatpants, leggings, my first bikini :P, etc etc etc.
10. Change my hair style countless times this year.
11. FFK-ed my students for the first time in my whole life. -_- My body calender screwed up!!
12. Quit ballet classes -_-.
13. Re-new my PF and used up all already.
14. Claimed my 625.
15. Invest ASM for the first time.
16. Joint FD for the first time.
17. Become a tour guide for the first time, officially. :D
18. I traveled to Aussie by Jetstar and AAX for the first time. twisted Stayed in 3 backpackers hostel in a week. Saw KOALAs for the first time and their habit is so like me. LAZY. LOL! And get conned by an old auntie for chocies -_-.
19. Ate my first martabak in Jakarta. Kacang. Yummy! I couldn't forget that.
20. Changed my Avanza's tyres. RM180/ea. -_-"
21. Bought my first DKNY Delicious that comes with Bag, Miniature & lotion. RM300
22. Become Parkson elite :P
23. Saw nose bleeding the first time. -_- scary. eek
24. Ate with future MIL. LOL! with grannie too!
25. Fell in love with ASUS EEEpc. Love at first sight. Hell yeah! redface
26. Successfully pressed my piggies. YAY!
27. Re-fill my second tong of containers.
28. Bought my first pallete from Shu's - Mika Collection
29. Got well-deserved grades/achievement from school & work. *prays hard for this year again!*
30. Break my first time record for using up all my vacation leave. Negative satu some more. LOL.

And break the above record by 1 . mrgreen

I think I spend more than I achieve la. *_*

So this year, I must earn more than I spend. No more impulse buying. Argh.

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin