Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sarkies Corner who?

I've been eagerly and patiently waiting for the one year event, and it just happened 19 hours ago and I'm misses them so badly already.

*Ahem* them = food.



E&O Sarkies have their Every Wednesday special, which is the Japanese and Chinese Buffet. And hell yeah, their food was amazing.

I'm not sure why they do it on Wed though, I do hope they do it on Friday instead so that it doesn't lured me thinking it's the weekends already. -_-

Their Jap+Chi buffet starts from 7pm onwards, and it costs RM58++ for each person. Very reasonable price with the 5-star environment hotel & service, you know! No complaint from me here.

If you have their member card, you'll get an additional 20% off. If you are not, you will also get RM2 bucks off for your parking ticket (car park price = RM4 per entry for Mon-Thur).

The buffet is quite worthy I must say, which I prefer E&O very much over the overrated Rasa Sayang's Spice Market Seafood buffet which cost RM120 per pax (if I'm not mistaken).

Just look at the food spread!!!


I didn't get to capture all the pretty food but I sure see alot of Salmons, Unagis, Big Prawns, Scallops over there.

And yes, you'll also get Oysters in the buffet too. Damn fresh and huge.

I keep wondering if Oysters are part of Japanese category, here. Hm..



The usual fruit platter.


The finger food corner. Finger-lickin' good Pohpias.. (my friend keep telling me how 'ho chiak' the pohpia were because I missed this out, damn).


My fav chocolate fondue fountain. With mashmallows, and colorful toppings. Look how peaceful the fountain is...



Not until all the children come out and play. LOL.


While the ladies and children were busy eating and playing with the buffet spread, these are the men at work.
The teppanyaki corner.


Their Chef Specials. I think is called Peking Duck or something. :) This picture looks abit weird.
I'm not sure why the baguette bread is sticking out there. -_-


Chef at work. Looking so juicy. *yummmmmmzzz*


What I get from the Chef... Lookin' hot there huh?


Interior.


Steamy hot cross buns paos , chicken-mai and loh mai kai.


Dim Sum also nice leh.


Some random food fiesta.

This picture combination is abit weird though. You can see salmons, tuna, prawns and also chocolate fondue. LOL.



The dessert, with some combination of lychee, pomelo, pineaaple, sea coconut, papaya..etc.


Last but not least, my fav of the lot....Chocolate fondue!!!

With fresh strawberries. *slurps* and there are grapes for this combination too. *hearts* biggrin

Ah, I'm seriously missin' it already, I wonder when will be my next trip down to Sarkies Corner *hint hint*, anyone?

My Tummy Says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin