Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh No!! It's TGIF

It was Friday and I thought I would have a "Bak Kut Teh" session (aka Pork Ribs Stew) with my kaki.

But it turn out to be a disappointment, because of the heavy rain. Duh. rolleyes

And in the end, I fork out more than I intended @ TGIF, Queensbay.


TGIF was really packed on Friday. I couldn't believed my eyes when I previously thought that their business may have gone bad after all the rumors circulated on the internet.

The service was great I must say, but food wise was just okay. Nothing spectacular.

Me and my friend ordered a 3 course meal which cost RM49.90 ++ with 1 Main course, 1 Appetizer and 1 Dessert. We also ordered an extra a la carte as we were hungry after our "intense" workout.mrgreen

Pictures away!!
..........
.......
....


*Fried Macaroni with cheese.
Comments: I don't like it, nothing spectacular though.
Below is the close up of it.



The Main Course

Sizzling Chicken Breast meat with Cheese.
Comments: I was hoping it was filled with cheese but the cheese become dryer as it was being sizzled. LOL. I loved the mashed potatoes. It was good!! But I don't really fancy the chicken meat, I would prefer if chicken thigh meat is used.
razz


And Our "Extra"

Jack Daniel Beef burger.
Comments: The meat is abit dry, and I feel the sauce that they provided is a tad sweet. Nothing spectacular for this one, I would prefer McD's beef burger over this.

And close up:-


Last but not least, is the dessert!!

Chocolate cake with a scoop of Ice Cream.
Comments: This dessert is not that bad. Not toooo sweet like what I expected.

Anyway, the total for the above is RM74.55 including tax + service tax.

I still prefer Victoria Station over TGIF anytime, though. wink

My Tummy Says:

1 pirrouttes:

Linglung October 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

damn!this posting really make me feel hungry!!

http://funnystock.blogspot.com

http://wealthsurfing.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin