Monday, October 20, 2008

MAC-licious updates

thanks to my bro, now I'm addicted to David Cook's - always be my baby....

Oh by the way, I got my hair cut short while I was in Jakarta and I was not a particular person with a particular haircut / style. I was in Johnny Andrean and the hairdresser asked which hairstyle I want, I said "as you like" since I dont maintain the same hairstyle now and then, and I dont think I have much choices too. So there she went... with this slant look. Now I only know this is the current trend. -_- I heart Vic. Becks.. So hawt :)



While I was browsing away, I saw this.....

Metallic color collection from MAC....!!!!!!!! Last year's was Rushmetal, and now Metal Urge..
And the pigments and glitters.... *faints*



Material Gold
Pink Platinum
Metalblu
Verdigris
Forged Rose
Gilded Ash
Gold Spice

Pigment
Gold Mode: repromote -_-
Spiritualize: *luckily only one, *phew*
Cocomotion:repromote -_-

Reflect Glitter
Reflects Very Pink
Reflects Purple Duo
Reflects Blackened Red
Reflects Bronze

Liquidlast Liner
Classic Cream
Visionaire
InkyInkspill
Powerplum
Dress Khaki
Molten Sol

Brush
Blending Brush
Small Angled Shader
Precise Eye Liner

*Thanks to Risser, http://risser.pixnet.net/blog/post/21804963

Not sure this is good news or bad news to anybody...

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin