Friday, October 24, 2008

Nasi Kandar Simpang Ampat, Perai

I must admit I am tamchiak, at certain times (not all the time ok).

I couldn't control myself when it comes to curries. redface Especially when everyone is telling me to boycott Nasi Kandar. lol

Sorry lah, I couldn't live without curries in my life. I even take curries immediately after my gastric healed the next day.

I've been always promoting 'my' curry stall around my territory Simpang Ampat, Penang.

One of them is Nasi Kandar Ahmad, and the other is called Nasi Kandar Simpang Ampat. Real nice you know!

So now, here I present you, my Nasi Kandar Simpang Ampat.

They usually open everyday, and their business time starts as early as 4.30pm.

However, do not attempt to come over at midnite because this shop doesnt do late night business, they normally close their stall as early as 8.30pm.

If you want to have a decent meal, it is adviced to arrive at this stall between 6.00pm to 7.00pm. Their famous dishes such as Beef curry, Squid Eggs, Sotong/Squid and prawns normally will dissapear after 7.30pm.

And the best part is, their price is very reasonable! And their price is usually cheaper than those big name Nasi Kandar stall.

Here are some pics for your naked eye. twisted

Kuah Banjir + Squid + Beef + Vege + Squid Eggs

Top: Chicken Curry ( my fav!!! mrgreen) + Vege

The total for the two plate above is about RM12.

Both taukehs (in the first picture above) is very generous in giving. You can ask for a bowl of kuah FOC too.

Location:
Same Road /Beside Maybank in Simpang Ampat , where the Maybank is located nearby to Petronas station.

So you say lah, how to boycott them? I will feel very guilty leh. cool

My Tummy Says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin