Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rasa Mas, the Chicken expert :P

A few weeks ago, I went to Sunway Carnival Mall to utilize my Parkson voucher (since Gurney Parkson is closed til Nov 15) and then my mom and I decided to take brunch at Rasa Mas, where their concept is similar to The Chicken Rice Shop.

The so called Brunch is really good, though I must say I'm not a die-hard Chicken Rice fan.

Rasa Mas. FYI, the chicken meat is actually marinated / "tailor-made" by Ayamas.

Rasa Mas

Lets get the photos talkin'
De Menu~~~
Main Menu

Set Menu~~
Set

Afternoon Tea Specials~~
Specials

My Our Set A Order ..

I know the set looks abit out of shape. This is because I was eating halfway.. *Too Hungry *



Nevertheless, Set A comes with bean sprouts / taugeh and cili sauce.
taugeh

Oh-so-similar Ayamas Cili
cili

Since I was hungry, we ordered another bowl of rice which cost RM1 if I'm not mistaken.
nasi
The rice is really fragant.
closeup rice
*sorry about the messy spoon. LOL

Because the soup only cost RM1.50, we proceed to order Chicken soup from Rasa Mas.
chicky soup
The soup is not watery unlike Pizza's and their garlic sticks are good too!

Total Cost spend is about RM16 with the service charges and tax.

If you are feeling bored with eating fast food, head up to Rasa Mas.
Definately a splurge for your tummy. :) I'm looking forward for my next trip soon!

My Tummy Says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin