Sunday, November 2, 2008

Going through the Year of 2008 til Nov'08

Wow, it's November already.eek

I've been looking up in my photos to see what and where I've been to for the whole 2008.

Well, I know I've been spending a lot of money, overall.

By opening some clothing spree where some clothes ended up in my wardrobe. LOL.
clothes

and funding my own hobby - MAC pigments.

pigments

I'd bet I have donated over thousand's of ringgits in MAC. Geez. I felt very guilty, actually. confused

I think I traveled alot this year too. To some new places like Jakarta and Australia (soon), and famous local places in our beloved country - Melaka.

melaka

The tasty Aldy breakfast :)
aldy breakie

Nevertheless, I also got my first pair of Charles & Keith heels after its opening in Pavilion. I still remembered spending hours trying all the available shoes on the rack and just to force myself to get a pair back then. Geez.
C&K

Besides, during my Melaka - KL trip, I also did my first meetup / COD with a LYN seller for this:-
Beanbag

Boy oh boy, I almost need to leave behind the beanbag in KL because it was so bulky that it wasn't able to fit into the car boot. -_-

The worst mistake that I made throughout the year was by buying some beauty machine which I never used because of my laziness. I felt so sorry for this machine as it has been lying around in my room, and I'm blaming it for eating up my bedroom space. neutral

machine

Sigh, I ain't going to write more for now, I'm feeling there are more regrets than memories for my purse. -_-

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin