Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rant of the Day : Nov23

I feel so guilty when it comes to Sunday. -_-

I “FFK-ed” some kids last Sunday because of my rusty memory. *bummer*

I think I might be getting some “odd looks” from their mommys and daddys on the coming weeks in Dec.

Sigh~.

Time really flies.

It’s the last week of November already and I’m still wondering around as if November has just started.
Bills started to flow in and “ahlongs” has started to knock my door indicates clearly that they are hungrily waiting for my month-end salary. Geez.

And the worst thing is that I’ve spend and “will spend” half of it to the grand-looking Parkson.

Look at this:

All because of my excuses of getting a better 2-way as I’ll need them to last as long as 15.5 hours (630am til 9pm). Even though I have just brought back the good old ZA, I’m still skeptical about it. -_-

And because of this:




I need to break my piggy bank.

I can never resist pigments when I see them, especially for MAC.

I admit this is a very expensive hobby for me. I’ve tried not to look or know more about them, but I just cant! They are just so irresistible! Argh!!!!!

Not only this, there are so much Christmas / Holiday packs are coming out from the counter brands. And I’m going to have a hard time this year end.
And because CNY is also just around the corner, I am not able to push back all these yummy stuff dancing around the corner. -_-

Just to summarized, these are the things I am craving for the past half year (Yes, I’ve not done any internet shopping for some time already).

- External HDD
- Everyday Minerals (Got them already!)
- NYX (Got them already!)
- Coloured Lens (I got 1 pair and 3 pairs are coming! LOL)
- Hair Extensions ( still wondering….)
- MAC Little Darlings
- Kanebo LE Palletes (Still wondering)
- Bobbi Brown Palletes (KIV)
- New Shoes (KIV, I still haven’t opened my C&K Heels :P )
- Dresses ( I just placed an order for that -_-)
- Pants (KIV)
- Blouses (KIV)
- Lingerie ( A must!! LOL)
- Make Up Base (Guerlain is finishing -_- )
- Necklace / Bracelets (KIV)

Damn, that’s a whole long list. I’m broke before CNY! Luckily I still can get Ang Pows for the coming year! LOL. :D

But still…. I’m Broke. Argh!

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin