Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teluk Pulai Bak Kut Teh (Klang) 直落玻璃瓦煲肉骨茶

My love for bak kut teh never dies. This shop has the best pork that I have ever had. Tender, soft, tasty, ahhhhh.. yummyyyyyyyy!!


My dad brought us to this bakkutteh shop last December. And my oh my, the crowd!! OMIGOD. Already 2.30pm the crowd is still.... crowdy.. lol.


But the serving was quite fast though!


Tea.


Here comes the side dishes.

The vege is very common. So there's nothing to shout about.

But the chicken leg.. speechless. I don't know why I order this at the first place.

Not nice. And it's cold. @_@

Anyway, the main purpose we came here is this.


OOOOOOOOooolalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. 2


yummmmmmmmm no. 3


Oklah. Seriously, I loved the meat that they served! Very soft, chew-able and tasty! Unlike those meat that you'll need your gigi to work around the bones. :P This pork meat detached from the bone so easily that even toothless ahma&ahpek also can eat without straining their jaws. muahahaha.

As for the bak kut teh stew, this one is unbeatable la. The BM (Bukit Mertajam) Sentosa Bak kut teh can win over this anytime. LOL! But I still salute the restaurant owner! How can they make the meat so loving & tender! *squeals* I so miss them liao. Anyone can tapao for me please??????

Anyway, here's their contact & price for those of you who are like me, can see cannot eat. but can order. lol!

巴生历瓦煲肉骨茶
Teluk Pulai Bak Kut Teh
Address: 32, Jalan Batai Laut 5, Kawasan 16, Taman Intan, 41300 Klang.
Tel: 03 – 3344 5196



0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin