Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy CNY JM!! Our hot hot Teluk Intan Trip!

When someone is somewhat grieving that he doesn't have a chance to celebrate CNY, but I can feel that he is pretty much enjoying himself at the other side of the world. ha ha JM, got ya!



So JM, I think you can COUNT ON ME for holding them tight with me until you come back in July later. =P

Even converting them to Euros doesn't effect you anyway. :P

Don't miss T.I. too much coz I'll be sending you the pictures soon!


BTW, here's some food that you missed out during CNY. Nothing much actually. All are home-cooked food,anyway. Cheese is better, right?


The breakfast. Plus the nian gao that everyone must take if they want to grow taller (quoted by someone in the house). But I think you can skip this lah. hee hee.

Oh, and the lunch. There's a chicken leg dish. Super yummy! Better than Kulim's version some more!!

I didn't get to take the dinner's photo. But I can tell you there's "Tao teh" aka the expensive fish and lotus root soup. superyummy. Don't fret! I've drank them on your behalf already. haha.

BTW, ahpa just wouldn't want to go back home without his CCF. He queued up for 0.5hour the first night and 1.25hour on the second night.

Damn siao. Most of the people bought at least 10 packets but we only got 4 & 6 each night.

And they increased their price to RM4.20 this time!!!! WTH!


RM4.20 for this two flour-based thingy. =.=

FYI,this is Teluk Intan famous chee cheong fun.

Did I tell you the weather is damn hot these days? Plus our house got no water supply for a few times liao. damn siao. Heard Tua Pek say Ipoh also no water coz one of the water dam burst wor. -_- Talk about timing.

Anyway, enjoy your Norway trip lah! Surely better than us here. =P

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin