Tuesday, February 2, 2010

01.02.2010

Wake up. Work. Passport. Hair cut (^_^V). Work. Youtube. Blog. Mask. Sleep.

Yeah. That's what it is for today. Work even though it's a replacement holiday for us. What to do. Give and take lor.

BTW, our immigration office damn fast nowadays. I opt for the two years passport for RM100. The officer asked me several times if I'm sure with my option. I told him "Yeah, tak mau keluar dah." =P Lame I know. Will collect my passport on Saturday/Sunday since the immigration office works on the weekends now! 8am to 1pm. So convenient for us! Yay for us. Boo for the wallet.

Got my hair cut again @ Orange. I couldn't live up with long hair. Sigh. Or maybe I should blame the wabbit. Coz everytime I buy hair accessories, sure cut the hair in the end. >.<



oklah. thats all. buhbye. esok work, malasnye~

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin