Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Seafood Ramen

Yesterday I didnt have any idea for my dinner and went to search for something to eat in my store room ... and I remembered I had this...


Photobucket

Seafood ramen! From my cousin sis.

Photobucket

I was really hungry at that time and so I thought I would give this a try instead of my usual Tomyam Beehoon.

The written stuff that I only understood the pictures. :P
Photobucket

The so-called ramen...
Photobucket

It comes with a packet of dry veges...
Photobucket

And a packet of seasoning.. I don't recommend pouring all of it into the soup as the taste was a tad salty..
Photobucket

And the ramen (noodles) was really a big portion!
Photobucket

In the making of seafood ramen...
Photobucket

Looks nice right, so many colors. :P

I also added an egg with it, which I thought I can finished it within minutes.
Photobucket

My my, I was wrong! I took about 15 mins to habis-kan this seafood ramen of mine. The soup was a bit spicy though. Veges are okay, but one thing about it was that it doesn't smell or taste like seafood la.. haha.. But anyway, it did satisfy my tummy though!

Anywayz, I still love my Tomyam Bee Hoon! weeeeeeeeeeeeee... :P

My Tummy Says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin