Saturday, February 14, 2009

1st Cooking Role in 5 years ..

Happy Valentines Day People!

This year is my first year not celebrating Valentines. Damn emo la. LOL! :P

But anyway, I'm in Jakarta now. Say hello to Jakarta~!

Anyway, upon touch down the airport, my parents urge me to sit only Bluebird taxi.

Now I present you, Burung Biru. :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

Their logo.
Photobucket

They had uniforms too!
Photobucket

Got this from their car sticker.
Photobucket

They also have their customer complaint form if you had anything against them.
Photobucket

I heard from the taxi drivers that you can submit your complaint to their callcentre and they will investigate the case. How cool is that! :) No wonder a lot of people keep saying you must only call for Bluebird and not others as they are the best and most reliable in Indo (I'm not sure how true is that though).

Anyway, I think Gamya was good too, they are Bluebird's saudara. :P

This is the time I touch down...
Photobucket

Malaysia time above. Jakarta's time is one hour slower than Msia. :)

Call for delivery from Tg. Pinang, Mediterrania.
Photobucket

Yummy chicken rice!

And my dinner for the first night in Jakarta.
Photobucket

I seriously love Restu. Their sambel (Jakarta's pronoun) was so hot!
Photobucket

Their chicken rice was good too! All for 13,000 RP! Damn worth it. And it comes with some crispy thing, call Lalap. I was mistaken for Lalat at first. :P
Photobucket

Day 2
I was the cook for day 2. No kidding. I cook. :P

Popeye's oh-mighty-secret... the spinach..
Before....
Photobucket
and after....
Photobucket

We had egg (by dad) and some can fish too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Teow chew lang's meal. :P

At night, we had something different. More protein this time.

the fish in the making....
Photobucket

I thought it was going to be black fish instead of fried fish.. but see this....
Photobucket
I was impressed with myself. All my work yo! :P

Some vege again. :P
Photobucket

healthy healthy. Looks nice and taste right. :P

Day 3
We had something different this time. comes with peanut soup! yummy.
Photobucket

with chicken. But I don't know why the chicken is not so right.. frozen I guess...
Photobucket

And some vege.
Photobucket

I can't imagine I did most of these... damn proud la. LOL!

Stop cooking for so many years de, luckily the food still taste normal. :P

Happy Valentines day people! I hope you had a great one. :P

Ciaoz~

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin