Monday, February 9, 2009

15 Days of CNY... gone!

Wow. Today is the last day of CNY liao... time really fliesssssssssssssssss....

So much ooh-ahh drama and up and down during the 15 days of CNY. Seriously. I travel not only within Malaysia but also out of Malaysia during CNY, something that is very different compared to the 24 CNYs that I had (oops.. did I just reveal something? -_-).

OK. Let's start with fooooooooooooood first. The best of the CNY that I had, is something that I never expect to have...
which is .........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

It looks a little gross up there I know...
But for this little thing. 1.5 in a can thing cost RM89. -_-
Photobucket
And this is the 0.5 of it.
Photobucket

It looks really.. g.r.o.s.s okay. My mom even "force" me to take it as it is. RAW. Urgh. -_-
kononnya skin will be smooth smooth. LOL! :P

No la. I scardy cat okay. Too much dramas in 2008 (or maybe 2007? ) scares the abalone out of me. :P

I also had this.
Photobucket
Sea cucumber. Hokkien = Hai Som. Not cheap also leh. But the texture after it is cooked like pork skin la. -_-"

Prawns as usual. The BIG ones.
Photobucket

And Cuttlefish ("Jiu Hu"). Damn tasty la this one.
Photobucket

All of the above goes into this..
Photobucket

Apologize for the pictures. Photographer damn hungry when it comes to food. LOL.

The soup base is from lotus root. Damn Yummy okay!
Photobucket

Because it is my favourite. Got to cam-whore for this one.
Photobucket

Also, CNY how can forget this one!
Photobucket
Aiya, paiseh for the blurry photos. Photographer damn shaky when it comes to food. LOL!
Photobucket

Yee sang, babeh!!mrgreen

Photobucket

No need to spot the fish la. No fish wan. This one is all fruits and vegetable. Damn healhty okay. Outside cannot get wan. :P

With the honey + plum sauce into it.
Photobucket

Getting ready for the good year ahead!!
Photobucket

Sorry ar, no after pic. Too hungry de. The after "lou" pic in the stomach. :P

CNY also must have this.
Photobucket
Minum sweet sweet, cakap pun sweet sweet. hahaha.

And the biscuits.
Photobucket

Kuih kapit as usual. But no pic. :P

Got this pic instead. Arrowhead chips.By my mom's friend. RM14.
Photobucket

And my dad's favourite. A must have for every year.
Photobucket

This year's "kam" abit no ISO. Some big some small.
Photobucket

And also this. Pomelo. From my uncle.
Photobucket

Not to forget, CNY also must change hairstyle. New year, new hair, new clothes ma.

But my hair damn notty already la.

After rebonding.... Hair like a stack of hay. :P
Photobucket

Then color some more. This pic taken right after came out from Orange (my usual hairdresser).
Photobucket
Wanted to color the hair darker. But mana tau the original colored hair + colouring again = crazy!

And today, it is really crazy!! Hair tak boleh tahan I already.
Photobucket

Damn dry right. Haih. Approx. RM230 gone. Masuk Longkang. Some more I had a hair cut in Johnny A (Ciputra). Damn scare the pig out of me. Told you liao ma, me damn scardy cat. :P But at least it is not so unruly now. (Damn perasan :P).

OK lah. That's all for the 15 CNY days! Time really flies. Need to wait til next year mid-Feb liao.

Happy Chap-Goh-Meh yo!

PS: My dad has appendicitis. Damn scary okay. But now on the road to recovery! :D Get well soon dad! (if you are reading this :P) Your yummy food is waiting for you in the house. LOL!mrgreen

2 pirrouttes:

Jenn February 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I love lotus root soup tooooo!! *slurps*

I hope your dad is well by now!! Do take care!!!

Sue February 10, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Thanks dear! :D hahaha
didnt know u are here. LOLz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin