Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yum Yum Poh Piah @ Asas Supermarket Area (BM)

I always tell myself I need to save $$$$. But when it comes to food.. I totally lost myself to it. Gah!! So here I present myself an alternative favorite food of mine before I went on and splurge onto my Korean-craving tummy.


See how delicious the Poh Piah were? :P

This particular coffee shop located at a very "out-of-the-way" place. To those who are staying in BM might be a little more familiarized with it.

Remember we had a hypermarket called "ASAS" which located around Sri Kijang (BM) area? The supermarket does not exist anymore but this little coffee shop is still there since then. :) Tough little one, arent they?

The coffee shop is actually located beside the nasi kandar stall (which is not facing the main road)... So, expect some search around there people! :P


The coffee shop might not look interesting at first sight, I tell you. I almost step out of the coffee shop when I didn't locate my mom's favourite "Poh Piah" which was standing at the little corner beside the fridge....

Do they actually appeal to you (see above) ???? Seriously, if I were new there, I would not even try them. -_-"

This popiah stall is actually operated by the shop owner itself (who also sells the drinks there).


*Milo Ais*


* Watermelon juice with Heineken? :P *

Look how delicious these were! There are two versions, one is the fry type, while the other is the normal type (non-fried).



I love them both! Delicious okay! :P

So crispy!! And the poh piah skin is not the thick thick type too! They are quite generous in their "Bang Kuang" whereas some stalls that I encounter wrap very little of it.... So juicy,can! :D

The other food that I like from there is their Wan Tan Mee. Well, don't expect it to be "awwwwwwwwwwsome" since I'm not an expert in Wan Tan Mee. :P But it is nice based on my taste bud though...


The mee is springy and "QQ" :P (Can't think of the word to describe this... ).


Other than that, their "Fried Tua Pan aka Ying yong" is also nice, Fried rice also nice. So if you have the chance to go there, do drop by hor! :P

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin