Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My King of Fruits Fiesta




Have you eaten them yet?

I can almost see these king of fruits - durian everywhere!

Almost everyone in the family (except my dad) eats durian. I reckon' my mom is the no.1 fan of durians followed by my granny. :P






See how she nego with the durian seller? :P Nowadays it is also very cheap because there are so much supply than demand! I know SS2 (PJ) has durian buffet that goes for RM10 per head! I would be crazy if the durians are good! :P

And now I presenting you, my mom in action with the king-of-fruits. ^_^


I love durians with no specific "brand name". We normally sees people raving for how good "D24" is.. but for me, I love those kampung-branded one.

Wondering how those kampung-branded one looks like?

Like this! The sexy-cum- curvy shape like durian! LOL!


Looks huge on the outside, but you'll get only a few of them inside this one!

So yummy can faint! :D


I love those that is semi-sweet with a lil' "pahit" taste.. LOL! I am just lost for words. -_-


Even my granny loves it! :D She even reckons that it would be so much nicer if durians are to be eaten with rice! (*me faints* :P )

Have you had your durian fiesta yet? If not, you'd better hurry before the season is over! :D

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin