Sunday, January 24, 2010

Carrot Cake Rocks My Tummy (and fat!!! -_-)


Carrot cake. Super yummy. You are looking at the top layer btw, it's the yummy cream cheese that comes with it. *faints*

The other day, my colleague brought cake to the office, and *damn* did we thought the cake was made by her. LOL!! It was awesome. So I asked her if she could order TWO cakes for us. One for mommy's friend and the other for mommy's piggy. :P


Wrapped nicely with stars.

Are you tempted already? xD
I remembered I used to order carrot cake when I was "kecil" (now I"m young okay) from Secret recipe. But they were damn expensive as it was a really small piece. Please don't ask me how this is compared to Secret Recipe because I stop eating them long time ago (coz they keep hiking their cakes every now and then!).

This carrot cake was filled with walnuts, raisins and loadss of carrots!! so good for the eye :P and skin (de nuts!!).


Just look at the cream cheese!!!
okay. maybe i'm just obsessed with the cream cheese only. but still, the crunchiness of the nuts and the filling is so yummy that I couldn't avoid the kaygees that i'm going to pile up for. >_<>
BTW, the auntie who made this doesn't have a store (yet!)so I guess there isn't a choice but to buy the whole cake instead of a piece. And do you know this is only RM20???

Okay, maybe i haven't bought any cakes for the past few years but then i think it is affordable since this superyummycanmakeyoufat would last me for the whole week! (coz no one at home can beat me to it :P *huhu JM in LYON :P*)

Oh, and she make other cakes too!

Location: 388A, Jalan Taman Cantik,
Taman Cantik,
11500 Ayer Itam
Tel: 04-8272733 (Closed on Sundays)

Perfect timing to discover this since dongdongchiang is coming. xD

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin