Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Penang Yummy Food - Part I

I still remembered the day I discovered the most yummiest CCF (Chee Cheong Fun) when I was learning my Inter @ Ballet 2-3 years ago. It was the time when I told my parents not to wait for me since my class takes about 2 hours. Thanks to them, I found my CCF lover!

Here comes my CCF lover :P



Up close..


RM1.70 for my plate of CCF

Love love love!! The prawn paste is different from the usual prawn paste that we normally eat with laksa..

This is the people behind the famous CCF!!


They don't operate in a shop but they are located right outside this kopitiam.


Mind you, you have to go in the morning or else you won't be able to taste the fabby-yummy-CCF. :D

Other than that, there's another pushcart opposite the CCF who sells Char Koay Kak.. also not bad..


Another pic for justice :P


We have also tried the usual penang-style otak-otak (not "brain"food hor..) :P

Quite nice also. :D

And not to forget, my fav. beverage in the morning...

Kopi-O-Peng-GAO :D

If you have the chance, do buy me a packet of CCF too! Damn hungry now. >_<


CCF Stall outside Seow Fong Lye Cafe
94C, Macallister Lane, Off Burmah Road, Penang

1 pirrouttes:

Penang Tua Pui December 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

hmm.. about to write about them too...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin