Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Double Good Restaurant @ Autocity

Wee! It's September already! Yippee Yay Yay! Dunno why so hyper suddenly. -_-



And the picture says it all. Double good for September, I hope! :D

Last week my dad and brother came back for a short hols, so we decided to have a nice "makan-makan" together before the two head back to their *homes*.

This location was picked by me since my parents do prefer chinese cruisine than anything. :P So here we go... Our first time to Double good. At Autocity.


When we got there, the place were empty. Only one family were there feasting on their lunch. So quiet can.

Don't believe? See this..


Some more it is a Saturday afternoon. -_-"

We were greeted with the usual snacks.

Chili is not a snack, mind you. I'm not so "tough" with it, yet. :P



My family and I decided to order their set meal since it was "well packaged" plus the waiter told us that they are giving each of us FREE shark fin soup. (as usual lah, restaurant tactic ma..) So we ordered lo, the set was written "RM98" that comes with free tea for each person as well.. If I'm not mistaken, it was Set D. We opted for "3 cup chicken" instead of the soft shell crabs since I saw many reviews on that..

So here comes the shark fin.


This wasn't good, seriously. It has some sort of smell to it. And I think too much kicap as well... Starview difinately wins hands down.

The food were served to us quite quickly.

First up. The all time famous old Indonesian Prawns.


This is really nice. I let you see up close abit ya. :P


This one taste really good. As recommended by my colleagues as well. Thumbs up for that! :D I like! But would prefer if it has more "spicy" flavour in it.

Next up. Pig Trotter. In steamy steamy style.

Doesn't look like one right? Coz they took off the bones! -_-
This one was okay. Not much flavour. My parents also commented that they didnt include the bones is because they may take other "side" of the meat instead of the whole trotter thing. They don't really have much "fat" in this as well. Me likey!

Next is the usual vege.

Normal normal la.

And then their 3 cup chicken. But I don't see cup here. Weird name though.

This one I don't really like. It has a little sour taste to it. I find it weird. And the chicken meat are quite "dry" as well. 1 points out of 5 for this one.

Last but not least, is their Fried Tofu. I'm not sure if this is one of their famous dish as well. I find it so-so lor. Nothing special.


But overall, their food presentation looks good and their services are really double good. For all these that I've tried, I highly recommend their Indonesian Prawns. Other than that, the rest are so-so for me, and the 3 cup chicken is a big letdown. -_-"

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin