Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bloggers Cafe for Bloggers?


I can't believe I haven't post this up! -_-"

Ok, so I went to Blogger's cafe back in May (or maybe March). This little shop located right beside Old town kopitiam in BM.


*Just look at that! Used form also put in for customer's reference. zzzz..... *

I'll keep the pictures do the talking and this post would be a short one. Coz I have my "Dorae" (Korean food) coming up next! :D

The oh-so- not-inspiring menu. Please excuse the darkness of the photos. The restaurant environment is so dark in there. -_-"






The menu look a little like Swenson's menu right! LOL! Don't know who copy who..... zzzz....



We only called two main dishes. No water serve to us as they said no water supply. (Don't know what happen!! Maybe the old town kopitiam next door locked their water pipe?! :P )

The only drink we had is Coke. Sien.

Yours truly ordered Seafood Spaghetti...



Big plate, small portion. -_-" I can even count how many meat / seafood there. Sien.

Next up is nasi with chicken rendang.



Not bad, but with the price tag, I can easily get twice the portion elsewhere though...

Overall, I don't really have a good experience here. Maybe because there's no water supply on that day. Oh well. rolleyes

My tummy says:

0 pirrouttes:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin